22 October 2016

Niagara



I recently went to Niagara to watch a lot of water fall down. Look at it there. Pouring over the side of that cliff. Many water. Much fall. Wow.



You may notice me squinting. The water made many successful attempts to fall into my eyes
Then we sailed up to it in a boat to watch it falling down from a closer distance.



After that we went down river a bit to see where the water goes after it falls down. Away is where it goes. Away from the waterfall.



Then we went up to where the water is before it falls down. At this point I'm wondering is there anything this water can't do?


And finally we took an elevator down into the earth to look at the water fall down from behind the waterfall which was wonderfully loud.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment random human. I will put you on my list of people to rescue when the zombie apocalypse comes. Promise.

© The Rule Book
Maira Gall