02 August 2012

Paper Cranes and Lights

Last night the walls alongside the river running past the Atomic Bomb Dome were lined with paper cranes lit up with blue LED lights. At 8.00 p.m. once it was dark a small boat zipped up and down the river and people tossed in small balls with LED lights inside that lit up once they hit the water. At the river they handed some out to people and I took one and threw it as far as my girly arms could throw. It began to glow with a wonderful blue light as soon as it splashed into the water. It really was beautiful to see.


Waiting for the sun to set








Here's a video I made. It doesn't quite capture the magic but it still looks ok.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment random human. I will put you on my list of people to rescue when the zombie apocalypse comes. Promise.

© The Rule Book
Maira Gall