08 August 2013

I'm still here

I haven't had the time or inclination to post anything in a while now. Not having internet makes it so much more difficult to post and since I switched addresses the amount of people reading my blog has fallen away too leaving me even less inclined to write anything. But for those people who actually had an interest in what I was rambling on about rest assured that I'm still here. I still want to write and share my adventures and when I have the internet again (the lack of which is almost like missing a limb sometimes) I will be a lot more active I hope. I just got back from an epic adventure so once I finish putting together the video clips I took for the vlog I will have something mildly interesting to post. Hurray! For now I will leave you with two songs I've fallen in love with.





1 comment

Thanks for the comment random human. I will put you on my list of people to rescue when the zombie apocalypse comes. Promise.

© The Rule Book
Maira Gall