06 August 2015

Winter is Coming // WIP



This is my current work in progress. I only recently finished watching season five of Game of Thrones and most of my favourite characters are Starks. They also have the best house sigil don't they? I do love Tyrion though, he's bloody hilarious, so I'm tempted to do something from house Lannister after this.


What you see so far has taken me in the region of three to four hours I reckon. I should start keeping track of how much time each piece takes me really. I have a feeling this one is going to be up around the ten to twelve hour mark. And I've been doing it with the help of my gorgeous new embroidery scissors that I purchased off of eBay. Aren't they the prettiest? I've been plugging away at this while binge watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix. Getting Netflix is quite possibly one of the best and worst decisions I ever made. Goodbye, social-life. Hello, unlimited anime.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment random human. I will put you on my list of people to rescue when the zombie apocalypse comes. Promise.

© The Rule Book
Maira Gall